Leading People Performance
This program can be tailored to incorporate a range of key elements of effective leadership development according to your needs:
- Interpersonal and team communication
- Improved self-awareness and self-management – foundational to Emotional Intelligence
- Skills for diagnosing Performance Readiness in others
- Flexibility in leadership behaviours – managing task and relationship
- Developing others through intentional, structured coaching conversations
- Presentation and writing skills
Together, this enables leaders at all levels to increase their influence and produce better results by creating the conditions for success.
Leading People Performance is built around three robust, practical and highly-regarded programs:
- The DiSC Management Profile
- Situational Leadership, and
- Communication @ Work
Program delivery can be tailored according to your team’s needs:
- Three-day format
- Two-days with a one-day follow up
- Three separate days
Self-awareness is the foundation of emotional intelligence. And our ability to manage our relationships with others is at the core of our ability to influence, motivate and support teams. For more than 30 years the DiSC® model has been helping people develop themselves and collaborate more effectively.
The Everything DiSC® Management Profile not only helps people understand and appreciate different work and management styles, but also gets them to the all important “so what?” – demonstrating how to build greater trust, leverage individual strengths and communicate more effectively.
In this workshop, you’ll learn about:
- Discovering and managing your DiSC® style
- Understanding and managing other styles
- Building more effective relationships
The Situational Leadership® Model is arguably the most recognized, utilized and effective leadership and influence tool in the history of the behavioral sciences. Dr. Paul Hersey’s task-specific, original Situational Leadership® Model is based on the relationship between leaders and followers and serves as a framework to analyze each situation based on:
- The amount of guidance and direction (task behavior) a leader gives
- The amount of socio-emotional support (relationship behavior) a leader provides
- The readiness level that followers exhibit in performing a specific task, function, or objective
Deployed in more than 70% of Fortune 500 companies, Situational Leadership® equips leaders in your organization with the tools necessary to skillfully navigate the demands of an increasingly diverse workforce and evolving global marketplace. Infinitely adaptable to any circumstance, the model prepares leaders to address the most pressing challenges pervasive in today’s work environment.
Every day we accomplish things by communicating. We rely on our communication skills 24/7/365 – at work and at home. And yet we frequently experience frustration, confusion and even conflict as a result of apparently clear messages being misunderstood, misinterpreted or just ignored. Our communication affects how we learn, how we influence and how we achieve.
Communication @ Work workshops can be tailored to your team’s requirements and can be delivered in half-day or full-day formats or as a conference presentation.
Some specific points of emphasis can be:
- Key Communication Skills for Leaders
- Presenting with Confidence and Skill
- Writing for Results
- Team Communication